The Little Foxes Club is actively running a wide range of sports activities across London in both outdoor parks and indoor venues. Join us for some fun and fresh air!
Find the Best Locations for Your Child to Play
Football Classes For Kids in Woodford, East London
Sessions to take place opposite the James Leal cafe, paid and display parking on site – 295 Snakes Lane East, Woodford, IG8 7JQ
- Playing surface – designated grass football pitches
- Water fountain
- On-site cafe
- On-site toilet facilities
In Ray Park, Woodford, we offer Football classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. You can view our full schedule of classes here.
We also run our Foxes FC competitive league teams and development squads for children aged 7 – 14 years in Ray Park – these teams compete in the popular Echo Junior League, with matches played in and around South Woodford, East London and Essex
More Information about Ray Park
Sessions to take place opposite the James Leal Centre Road Cafe – 295 Snakes Lane East, Woodford, IG8 7JQ.
- James Leal Centre Road Cafe
- Woodland and riverside walks
- Roding Valley and Woodford tube stations (both on the Central Line) are a short walk away
- Pay and display parking on site
- Buses: 123, 275, W14