- Playing surface – designated grass football pitches
- Water fountain
- On-site cafe
- On-site toilet facilities
In Ilford, East London, we offer Football classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. You can view our full schedule of classes here.
More Information about Valentines Park
Valentines Park is a 52-hectare park, south of Gants Hill, in East London and holds a Green Flag Award and was voted one of the ten best parks in Britain in 2019.
- Valentines Park Cafe is between the lake and the playground.Gardener’s Cottage Café by Valentines Mansion
- Public toilets
- Basketball court, lake (rowing boats for hire), outdoor gym, and free to use tennis courts
- Two children’s play areas (free to use)
- TfL station at Ilford is the closest station
- Tube connections at Redbridge and Gants Hill (Central Line)
- Car park located off the roundabout connecting Valentines Road and Aukland Road. Pay using RingGo (no cash accepted for parking)
- Buses: 123, 128, 150, 179, 296, 425, 462