In Chiswick, Foxes FC and The Little Foxes Club benefit from access to these state-of-the-art, all-weather facilities.
- Indoor hub (used during holiday camps)
- 11-a-side, 9-a-side, 7-a-side, 5-a-side, floodlit, 3G pitches
- Pitch view seating with respect barriers
- Changing rooms
- On-site car parking
- Picnic benches
- Nearby coffee shop for parents
More Information about River Pitches, Quintin Hogg
Since their launch in 2021, these Quintin Hogg Trust-funded facilities have been a ‘game-changer’ for local sport at all levels.
The pitches are RFU (Rugby Football Union) and FA (Football Association) certified. They feature the latest in floodlights and all-weather AstroTurf surfaces, supported by excellent changing rooms and a dedicated area for cars and coaches to park.
- Shops and cafes and nearby Chiswick high road
- Floodlights, all-weather Astroturf surfaces, changing rooms and car park
- Chiswick, Mortlake, Kew and Richmond are the closest transport links
- Buses: 190, 533, E3
- Parking is available on-site