- Playing surface – designated grass sports pitches
- Nearby street car parking
- Nearby cafes
- On-site toilet facilities
In Knightsbridge, South West London, we offer Football classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. You can view our full schedule of classes here.
We also run our Foxes FC competitive league teams and development squads for children aged 7 – 14 years in Hyde Park, Knightsbridge – these teams compete in local leagues, cup competitions, and international tournaments.
More Information about Hyde Park
Classes take place on the grass football pitches on South Carriage Drive. The best postcode to use is SW7 1SE. Hyde Park, situated in Kensington, is one of London’s eight Royal Parks and covers an area of 350 acres.
Open 5 am-midnight.
- Serpentine Bar and Kitchen (on the East end of the Serpentine lake)
- The Lido Bar and Cafe (located on the south side of the Serpentine, near the Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain)
- Diana Memorial Fountain, Speakers’ Corner, Hyde Park Tennis and Sports Centre, Children’s play area
- The nearest tube stations are Lancaster Gate (Central Line), Marble Arch (Central Line), Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly Line) and Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line)
- Pay and Display parking is available on West Carriage Drive and in Car Parks at either end of Serpentine Bridge