Classes take place on the open grass sports field at Hurlingham Park, off Hurlingham Road, Fulham. The best postcode to use is SW6 3DP
- Play surface – designated grass football pitches
- On-site car park
- On-site toilet facilities
In Hurlingham Park, we offer Football classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. You can view our full schedule of classes here.
More Information about Hurlingham Park
Hurlingham Park is a green space and multi-use sports ground in Fulham and classes take place on the open grass sports field off Hurlingham Road. The best postcode to use is SW6 3DP. It is currently used mostly for rugby matches, football matches and athletics events and is the home of Hammersmith and Fulham Rugby Football Club
- Public toilets within the Park
- Cafes and shops are available on New King’s Road
- Play area for 0-5-year-olds and 5-13-year-olds
- Tennis courts, football pitches, rugby pitches, netball courts and bowling green with changing rooms.
- The nearest tube stations are Parson’s Green or Putney Bridge (District Line).
- Buses: 14, 22, 424, 220.
- There is parking available in the centre of the park, accessible via Hurlingham Road.