In Holland Park, we offer:
- Two locations to choose from with classes in Holland Park or Holland Park School
- Playing surface – designated, enclosed, grass sports pitches and state-of-the-art tennis courts
- Car parking, cafes, water fountain, and on-site bathroom facilities
More Information about Holland Park
Holland Park is a lovely historic open space in West London and classes take place on the main sports field. The best postcode to use is W8 6LU.
Opens at 7.30 am until 30 minutes before dusk.
- Holland Park Cafe near The Orangery
- Public toilets are situated between the stable yard and toddler play area
- Giant chess set, cricket pitch, tennis courts, two Japanese gardens – the Kyoto Garden and Fukushima Memorial Garden, youth hostel, and children’s playground
- Tube stations at High Street Kensington and Notting Hill Gate (both on the Central and District lines) are a short walk away
- Parking (pay and display) is available in the park accessed via Abbotsbury Road
- Buses: 148, 23, 27, 28, 52, 94