- Playing Surface – designated grass sports pitches
- Nearby street car parking available
- On-site cafe for refreshments
- On-site toilet facilities
In Woodford, East London, we offer Football and Tennis classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. You can view our full schedule of classes here.
More Information about Highams Park
Highams Park is a beautiful area in Woodford, East London, featuring a stunning lake, perfect for summer picnics. The park also offers play facilities, tennis and basketball courts, and is renowned for its charming Highams Park Cafe.
Main entrances to Highams Park are on The Avenue, Winchester Road, and Tamworth Avenue.
- The HighamsPark Cafe located near the lake
- Public Toilets available near the cafe and sports areas
- The nearest train station is HighamsPark (London Overground)
- 212, W16, 275
- HighamsPark is surrounded by convenient off-street parking options. Our preferred parking location is near The Avenue. The parking machines accept cards and contactless payment.