Classes take place on the sports pitches next to Carriage Drive West walkway in Battersea Park, parallel to Albert Bridge Road. The best postcode to use is SW11 4PJ (close to the children’s playground).
- Playing surface – designated grass football pitches
- Albert Bridge car park and nearby street car parking
- On-site Cafe
- On-site toilet facilities
In Battersea Park, South London we offer Football and Multi-Sports classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps.
You can view our full schedule of classes here.
More Information about Battersea Park
Battersea Park is a large and beautiful green space in the Borough of Wandsworth in South London, just across the river from Chelsea. Battersea Park has a small children’s zoo, a boating lake, a bandstand, and all-weather outdoor sporting facilities including tennis courts, a running track and football pitches as well as many other nature and wildlife attractions.
- Battersea Park is open from 8 am until dusk
- Access to park facilities: park gates open from 6.30 am to 10.30 pm
- Pedestrian access at Albert Bridge Road, Prince of Wales Drive and Queenstown Road (SW11 4NJ)
- Pear Tree Cafe (SW11 4NJ)
- Toilets: Pierpoint Toilets next to the zoo, Fountain Toilets next to the fountains and Beechmore Toilets close to Sun Gate
- Overground stations nearest to Battersea Park are Queenstown Road or Battersea Park, both of which are a 10-minute walk to the Rosary Gate entrance
- The nearest tube stations are Sloane Square, Pimlico and Victoria
- Battersea Park has three pay and display car parks for cars, vans and minibuses (up to 16-seaters), located at Chelsea Gate, Rosary Gate and Albert Bridge Gate. The machines don’t give change