The Little Foxes Club is actively running a wide range of sports activities across London in both outdoor parks and indoor venues. Join us for some fun and fresh air!
Venue Addresses & Maps
Find the Best Locations for Your Child to Play
Football Classes For Kids in Hampstead, North London
Football classes take place in Hampstead Heath on the grass field close to Parliament Hill Lido and Parliament Hill Athletics Track. The best entrance to the venue would be from the B518 – Gordon House Road. The best postcode to use is NW5 1NA.
- Playing surface – designated grass football pitches
- Parliament Hill Lido car park and nearby street car parking
- On-site cafes
- On-site toilet facilities
In Hampstead Heath, North London, we offer Football classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. Please view our full schedule of classes here.
We also run our Foxes FC competitive league teams and development squads for children aged 7 – 14 years in Hampstead – these teams compete in the popular Regents Park Youth League, with matches played in Regents Park, Regent’s Park Rd, London NW1 4NU.
More Information about Hampstead Heath
Beautiful, expansive parkland in North London with many interesting and historic features and amenities. The Heath is the largest single area of common land in Greater London and designated “Urban Quiet Park” status in 2021 meaning it is about as tranquil a spot as London can offer.
Hampstead Heath is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Brew House Café in Kenwood House (Hampstead Ln, NW3 7JR)
- Parliament Hill Café (Parliament Hill Fields, Highgate Rd, NW5 1QR)/li>
- Many other local cafes, pubs and restaurants
- Swimming Ponds – mixed, ladies and men’s ponds all open 7 am – 8:30 pm, booking required for most slots
- Accessible toilets are located at Parliament Hill Staff Yard, at the athletics track, at Millfield Lane, at the Vale of Health, at Kenwood House, at Golders Hill Park Cafe, at Golders Hill Park Zoo and at the Heath Extension
- Underground stations at Hampstead and Belsize Park to the south, Golders Green to the North-West, and Highgate and Archway to the east
- Overground railway stations: Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak
- The best bus options are the C2, C11, H3, 24, 46, 168, 210, 214 or 268