The Little Foxes Club is actively running a wide range of sports activities across London in both outdoor parks and indoor venues. Join us for some fun and fresh air!
Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
Find the Best Locations for Your Child to Play
Football Classes For Kids in Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub, West London
In Chiswick, Foxes FC benefit from access to first class, state-of-the-art football facilities.
- 11-a-side, 9-a-side, 7-a-side, 5-a-side floodlit, 4G pitches
- 11-a-side, 9-a-side, 7-a-side, 5-a-side grass pitches
- Pitch view area with respect barriers
- Changing rooms
- On-site car parking
- Picnic benches
- Nearby coffee shop for parents
- On-site gym and sports center for parents and siblings
- On-site playground for siblings
More Information about Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
Gunnersbury Park’s family-friendly Sports Hub is equipped with highly modern facilities and playing surfaces, both inside and externally. This includes an excellent indoor hall for futsal, for example, and both AstroTurf and grass pitches for football training and matches outdoors.
Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub offers many options for parents and siblings to get active, while children enjoy their time with Foxes FC.
- Shops and cafes and nearby Gunnersbury Lane
- Indoor hall, Astroturf and grass pitches
- Acton Town, Kew Bridge and Gunnersbury are the closest tube stations
- Kew Bridge is the closest train station
- Buses: 65, 235, 207, 427
- Parking is available on-site