The Little Foxes Club is actively running a wide range of sports activities across London in both outdoor parks and indoor venues. Join us for some fun and fresh air!
Find the Best Locations for Your Child to Play
Football Classes For Kids in Ealing, West London
Classes take place in Pitshanger Park close to the entrance on Meadvale Road; the best postcode to use is W5 1LU. Based in Ealing, West London, this beautiful riverside park has tennis courts, a playground, & open green spaces.
- Playing surface – Designated grass football pitches
- Nearby street car parking
- On-site cafe
- On-site toilet facilities
In Pitshanger Park, we offer Football classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. You can view our full schedule of classes here.
More Information about Pitshanger Park
- Nearby cafes and shops on Bideford Avenue and Wandsworth Road (across the A40 from the park)
- Public toilets can be found next to the car park
- Underground stations closest to the park are at Hanger Lane and Perivale.
- National Rail stations are South Greenford and Castle Bar Park.
- Buses: 95 on A40 (Western Avenue), 297, E2, E7 and E9 on Argyle Road.
- There is a car park at the end of Perivale Gardens.