The Little Foxes Club is actively running a wide range of sports activities across London in both outdoor parks and indoor venues. Join us for some fun and fresh air!
Venue Addresses & Maps
Find the Best Locations for Your Child to Play
Football Classes For Kids in Hammersmith, West London
Football and Multi-Sports classes take place in Ravenscourt Park within the enclosed grass area and tennis classes take place on the tennis court, both are close to the railway arches and West 6 Garden Centre & Cafe (cafe in a beautiful botanical setting). The best postcode to use is W6 0SL.
- Playing surface – designated Tennis Courts
- Nearby street car parking (free at weekends)
- On-site cafe
- On-site toilet facilities
In Hammersmith, West London, we offer Football and Tennis classes for kids aged 18 months to 14 years in our term classes and holiday camps. You can view our full schedule of classes here.
More Information about Ravenscourt Park
Beautiful park near Chiswick and Hammersmith in West London with a paddling pool and kids’ beach in the summer, play facilities, tennis and basketball courts, and its popular tea-house and garden centre.
Main entrances to Ravenscourt Park are on King Street, Ravenscourt Avenue, Ravenscourt Road, Paddenswick Road and Goldhawk Road.
- The Tea House next to Ravenscourt Road on the east side of the park
- W6 Garden Centre & Cafe on Ravenscourt Avenue near King Street
- Public Toilets beside the Glasshouse and cafe
- The nearest tube is Ravenscourt Park or Stamford Brook (District Line)
- Buses: 27, 190, 267, 391, H91, N9, N11
- Ravenscourt Park is surrounded by pay and display car parks for cars, vans and minibuses (up to 16-seaters). Our preferred parking location is at Ravenscourt Park Road. The machines don’t give change